Once your MetaMask has been connected to the BSC network and has received an appropriate amount of BNB, you may proceed to an exchange to purchase $NAC.
$NAC can be purchased on a decentralized exchange such as PancakeSwap using BNB.
The steps to purchasing $NAC are outlined below:
2. Click on the "Connect to a wallet" button on the upper right-hand side of the screen.
3. Connect using your MetaMask wallet.
4. Proceed with any confirmations and wait for your wallet to connect to Pancakeswap.
5. Make sure BNB is set on the "Swap From:" field on the upper portion of the interface.
6. Input the desired amount of BNB to spend.
7. Double check your values, and once you are satisfied, click on "Swap" and "Confirm Swap".
Be patient and wait for pending transactions to complete. Repeated clicking may cause multiple transactions to register, and unnecessary gas fees might be paid.
Once your transaction has been completed, you should see your $NAC balance reflected in your MetaMask Assets tab.
If $NAC isn't listed on your assets, you may click "Add Token" and input the contract address for $NAC found below:
✅ Name : Nowlage Coin✅ Symbol : NAC✅ Decimals : 18🔥 Total Supply : 100,000,000 NAC🔥 NAC contract address : 0xe198e8Fe1aaB441E54d9572E2402D7B132ccB15a